[nycbug-talk] Fwd: Tuesday Feb 15th 6:30PM PuppetNYC meeting - Come share your experience using puppet

Brian Gupta brian.gupta at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 10:47:44 EST 2011

George,

My apologies, I try to be selective about what I do crosspost to this
list, and in this case felt that since a number of NYCBUGers are using
puppet, and that puppet has been a past presentation topic of the
group, that this would be of general interest to the NYCBUG
membership. Not that it makes a difference, but I have crossposted
past puppet meetings to this list and haven't been told not to do it,
so I assumed it was acceptable. (I posted this to every particular
meeting to every major sysadmin-affiliated group in NYC that I am a
member of, including NYLUG, LOPSA, and UNIGROUP. If you would like me
to exclude NYCBUG from anything of interest in the future I will do
so.)

- Brian Gupta

P.S. - If you want to discuss this offline, you can reach me at
brian.gupta at brandorr.com

New York City user groups calendar:
http://nyc.brandorr.com/