[nycbug-talk] FreeIPA

Edward Capriolo edlinuxguru at gmail.com
Thu May 19 14:57:31 EDT 2011

Pete,

I was under the impression that the Kerberos +SSH setup you describe above
requires a kerberos capable SSH Client. Is that correct? If so do all SSH
tools like putty support this? That was the problem I was getting at, that
in the environment I was in I was not able to control the SSH client, or the
web browser in use, so even though technically SSH and HTTP support this.
You can not count on a tool like putty, or someone favourite FTP client to
have Kerberos.

Edward