[nycbug-talk] OT: what version of RHEL/CentOS are you using in prod?

Tim netmantej at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 03:13:33 EST 2011

Hello all.

In matters such as this, I hold the opinions of like minded BSD people
in high regard.

Dare I say, we BSD people have been around long enough to know how
systems should work. That is why we prefer and use the BSD's.

The pragmatic perspective of BSD minded people is much more helpful than
the all too common fan-boy drivel I usually find elsewhere.

Thanks everybody.

Tim ..
netmantej at gmail.com