[nycbug-talk] Summer Installfest

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Thu Apr 12 12:43:30 EDT 2012

We're looking to do an installfest of sorts this summer. . but not the
usual type.

We are planning on lining up some people to illustrate their funky
hardware installs, and the usual part of assisting others in their installs.

On that note, does anyone have any decent contacts at any embedded
hardware manufacturers that might want to donate a bunch, say one to
many?  EOL'd products are fine, as long as *some* BSD or another
installs on their architecture.  ARM, PPC, i386, whatever.

Preference for those that provide required documentation to developers,
of course.

Ping admin@ offlist if you can help.