[nycbug-talk] [OT] Does anyone have any pictures or physical copies of dead tree unix manuals?

Justin Dearing zippy1981 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 11:48:47 EST 2012

Hey all,

Today I realized there are no pictures of unix manuals on the wikipedia man
entry (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_page). Google images doesn't have
much either.

Twice in my life have I seen real unix manuals. One was for some AT&T
flavor and one was for AUX. In both cases they were in binders that were of
executive paper size or smaller. I believe the AT&T ones were grey with
blue writing and the A/UX ones were red with black or gold.

If anyone has actual dead tree copies can they take pictues and uplaod them
to wikimedia, or flickr-CC before these peices of history all get thrown
away?

Thanks,

Justin