[nycbug-talk] Post-Hurricane Roll Call

nycbug at wynn.com nycbug at wynn.com
Fri Nov 2 17:44:46 EDT 2012

Greeting-

Just got my internet back on line.  Megapath is still down, but I am up
on wireless with VPN to someone advertising my route.

Took me 3 days to reach someone at megapath that had a clue when I said
stop advertising my route.

I now have tons of inbound email that is flowing in, so I suspect that I will
be digging out of the email backlog for some time.

Home undamaged, one car with tree limb damage.  Wife, cat, and I are fine.

No idea about boat or plane can not reach the airport or the marina.

I have not read everyone's response, but I hope all are fine.

-Brett