[nycbug-talk] post-Sandy status

Matthew Story matthewstory at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 15:26:23 EST 2012

On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 3:20 PM, George Rosamond
<george at ceetonetechnology.com> wrote:
> On 11/04/12 13:13, Korszca Korszca wrote:
>>
>> Hey everyone, I know it's been a while since I've been to a meeting or
>> posted but just a heads-up, my part of NJ (dead central NJ on the
>> shore) has been devastated. I just got power back, been out since
>> Monday. And the 70s are back here with gas rationing.
>>

> Wow.  Yeah, spent some time in the Rockaways.  That's been hit badly too.
>

>> If you guys can avoid coastal NJ for a while, I'd highly recommend it.
>>

> Let us know if we can do anything remote.  Seriously.  (you can ping me
> offlist).

Back online in the LES, lost power / inet / cell from Monday - Friday
evening.  Office was also down until Saturday morning (Flat-Iron).
Went out to volunteer in the LES yesterday, but it seemed like the
neighborhood had already recovered (at least the parts we were
dispatched to help).

regards,
matt