[nycbug-talk] FreeBSD 9 installation failure

Matt Juszczak matt at atopia.net
Fri Oct 19 12:48:08 EDT 2012

> Given all the issues surrounding the current project installer you may
> find this a much more desirable option.

How much longer will the 8.x branch be actively developed?  At least a
year?

Could I have the data center setup 8.x now and then re-OS to 9.x once
things become a bit more stable with the installer?

I don't want 8.x to go end of life on me but if I have at least a year I
can always worry about it next Summer... this server will just host email.

-Matt