[nycbug-talk] OT: WILLIAM GIBSON Reading @ NYPL April 19th

Patrick McEvoy mcevoy.pat at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 19:19:21 EDT 2013

I know we have some fans on this, so I hope you will forgive the OT post:

https://www.showclix.com/event/3736607?utm_source=eNewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=NYPLNews201304&utm_campaign=NYPLNews

Price: $15-25

Blurb from site:
<http://showclix.com/google_map.php?address=42nd+Street+at+5th+Avenue+New+York%2C+NY+10018&KeepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=420&width=420>

Celeste Bartos Forum, NYPL 42nd Street at 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10018
William Gibson is the author of ten books, including, most recently, the
New York Times-bestselling trilogy /Zero History, Spook Country/ and
/Pattern Recognition/. Gibson's 1984 debut novel, /Neuromancer/, was the
first novel to win the three top science fiction prizes---the Hugo
Award, the Nebula Award, and the Philip K. Dick Memorial Award. Gibson
is credited with coining the term "cyberspace" in his short story
"Burning Chrome," and with popularizing the concept of the Internet
while it was still largely unknown. He is also a co-author of the novel
/The Difference Engine/, written with Bruce Sterling.

Become a Friend of the Library to receive 46% off all LIVE from the NYPL
tickets. Join Now. <http://www.showclix.com/event/209051>