[nycbug-talk] OpenBSD Foundation benefit Auction!

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at blackhelicopters.org
Tue Apr 9 13:26:08 EDT 2013

On Tue, Apr 09, 2013 at 10:19:39AM -0700, Pete Wright wrote:
> On 04/09/2013 06:31 AM, Nick Danger wrote:
> > On 04/08/2013 09:57 PM, Michael W. Lucas wrote:
> >> Hi, I thought about posting the auction here, but I figured you folks
> >> are far too wussy to actually try to win the book. (There, that ought
> >> to stir up a few bids.) ==ml
> >
> > Its up to >$800, way out of my league :-)
> me too - maybe we can pool our resources, not sure who gets the book
> though :)

Everyone should pool their resources to make a single massively
overwhelming bid.

Settle who gets the book with a drinking contest. Last man who can
walk out the door with the book walks out the door with the book.

==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas  -  mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com, Twitter @mwlauthor
http://www.MichaelWLucas.com/, http://blather.MichaelWLucas.com/