[nycbug-talk] tlsdate

Fabian Keil freebsd-listen at fabiankeil.de
Mon Apr 15 05:52:34 EDT 2013

George Rosamond <george at ceetonetechnology.com> wrote:

> github.com/ioerror/tlsdate
>
> I see Jan S tweeted about it... anyone play with on this list?

I'm working on a FreeBSD port. The required patches were
already accepted upstream and git master works out of the
box on my FreeBSD 10-CURRENT system.

The port skeleton is available at:
http://www.fabiankeil.de/sourcecode/freebsd/tlsdate-0.0.6.shar
It's based on git master but isn't synced with HEAD.

It, too, should work on FreeBSD 10-CURRENT, but according to
redports there are some build issues on other releases:
https://redports.org/~fk/20130402152507-54583-112097/tlsdate-0.0.6.log
and I haven't looked into the cause yet (all my private FreeBSD
system run 10-CURRENT).

I haven't decided yet, whether or not I'm going to work on porting
tlsdated as well.

Fabian