[nycbug-talk] Some gifts from Massimilliano aka Max

Massimiliano Stucchi stucchi-lists at glevia.com
Tue Aug 6 04:14:16 EDT 2013

On 8/6/13 6:33 AM, Isaac (.ike) Levy wrote:

> Fascinating...
>
> What sort of internet connectivity is of interest to the project?  (e.g. home internet endpoint vs. datacenter/carrier lines?)

Any kind is okay.  You can also host more than one if you can put them
on different connectivity, and we especially prefer if you could also
put them on different ASes.

Moreover, the source code of the probes is available on github
(https://github.com/RIPE-Atlas-Community), and you can contribute easily.

If you have any more question, feel free to ask me.

If you feel you'd like more probes, just let me know and I'll arrange
that for you.

Ciao!

--

Massimiliano Stucchi