[nycbug-talk] How many NYCBUG folks want USB working on the BeagleBone

Brett Wynkoop nycbug at wynn.com
Sun Feb 10 22:44:21 EST 2013

Greeting-

Those of you that were at the meeting know I mentioned a possibility of
taking up a collection to post a bounty for the completion of USB
support for the BeagleBone.  I have 3 people in for $100 each.

Please let me know how much you would be interested in contributing to
this goal.  Once I have a total I will approach a couple of people who
have already done some USB arm work.

-Brett

--

wynkoop at wynn.com               http://prd4.wynn.com/wynkoop/pgp-keys.txt
917-642-6925

April 19, 1775 An English attempt to confiscate guns from Americans
triggered a successful revolution......

     Dear Congress, that's a hint.