[nycbug-talk] Request for Review, Summary of FreeBSD src fetching problems

Jesse Callaway bonsaime at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 12:38:08 EST 2013

Create your own SVN mirror and host it somewhere.

Provide HEAD or whatever other tags you are interested in accessible over
http/s or ftp or whatever you like. Your build environment would then need
curl or lftp instead of subversion or cvs clients. A source torrent might
not be a bad idea.

Does that work? I'm not sure what your environment and constraints are
like. I forget the FreeBSD build steps, but I think that fetching source is
an exercise left to the user and is not baked in.

-jesse