[nycbug-talk] Fw: BIND10 1.0.0 is now available

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Thu Feb 21 18:45:30 EST 2013

On 02/21/13 18:27, Brett Wynkoop wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 17:51:43 -0500
> Okan Demirmen <okan at demirmen.com> wrote:
>
>> The point is if these users are interested, then shouldn't they be on
>> the respective product/tool/gizmo lists?
>>
>> NYCBUG is not supposed to be a news aggregator.
>

> So you also objected to the recent email about the new version of the
> BeagleBone?

There is a significant difference between noting the release of a new
product of interest to a number of us and forwarding several announces
as a 'news aggregator'.  We don't swarm to post every vaguely relevant
slashdot post either.

If there is some particularly interesting on occasion, it's fine, IMHO.
 But those who are following BIND details should be plugged into  the
relevant place.  Talk@ is not the place for it.