[nycbug-talk] Sourcing Supermicro Drive Sleds?

Charles Sprickman spork at bway.net
Sat Feb 23 17:13:05 EST 2013

On Feb 23, 2013, at 3:06 PM, Isaac (.ike) Levy wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Does anyone know a good place to find supermicro drive sleds?
> I'm shooting for inexpensive… (hoping for <$15 each)

Insight seems to always have a bunch of weird Supermicro stuff available:

https://www.insight.com/insightweb/search#ProdInfoMtrId=MCP-220-00024-0V#licenseContractIds=~fromSearch?

That may not be in-stock, but we've had decent results with them on stranger parts that were special order (like the cable assembly for the front panel display, drive backplanes and really dated PSUs).  In the old days, these would be Li orders…