[nycbug-talk] Request for Review, Summary of FreeBSD src fetching problems

Isaac Levy (.ike) ike at blackskyresearch.net
Sun Jan 27 14:57:31 EST 2013

Hi All,

To continue to weed through all the noise, on the hot 'at the bar' topic:
"Wny is my tool for src fetching, nearly as big as my base Operating System all the sudden?"

I've posted what I can glean as the current state of things, I'm trying to centralize my notes on this topic, here:

  https://wiki.freebsd.org/UsersFetchingSource#preview

Please feel to make edits (esp. if you are a committer and know something I don't!), or email me with corrections and I'll put them in!

Best,
.ike