[nycbug-talk] FreeBSD armv6 packages, update

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Fri Jun 28 12:15:45 EDT 2013

Hello talk@

So the original intention of building some pkgs was to just,  build some
packages.  Nothing more.

If I had wanted to maintain the full repository, I would have started
with poudriere.

Meanwhile, our mirrors. repo has hit 324 packages, all maintained
through a series of scripts.

However, the people at Your.org are setting up a full repository at
http://ftpmirror.your.org/pub/FreeBSD-Unofficial-Packages/100armv6-default/

Of course, it's not official, but everything should be there.

I'll keep our mirror up for the near future, but their mirror should be
considered the default one until the official project repos are back online.