[nycbug-talk] Mt. Kisco computer store aides CIA to combat computer virus

Mike N. mike at myownsoho.net
Thu Mar 7 15:07:48 EST 2013

ok guys, this made my day. There's a computer store in Mt. Kisco
(Westchester County) near, what once was, Borders. It's super
over-priced and probably won't be in business much longer.

I just had to share this with you.

Here's the article that i lold my face off at:
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/09/nyregion/09fraud.html?_r=0 [1]

... after hearing about this:
http://www.lohud.com/article/20130305/NEWS02/303050046/Chappaqua-man-sentenced-20-million-swindle
[2]

from my dad who knows Mr. Davidson personally.

C-R-A-Z-Y

I hope this brings a smile to someone's face after George's downer.

t/c all of you, and please keep your system's security up to date.....
or the priests of Honduras will come to get you.

--
Mike Nichols
c. 347 7251661

Links: