[nycbug-talk] svnup for FreeBSD

Okan Demirmen okan at demirmen.com
Sat Mar 9 14:03:06 EST 2013

On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 1:07 PM, George Rosamond
<george at ceetonetechnology.com> wrote:
> On 03/08/13 21:35, Andy Kosela wrote:
>> On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 6:14 PM, George Rosamond
>> <george at ceetonetechnology.com> wrote:
>>> So it's here and it's hot.
>>>
>>> net/svnup
>>>
>>> Just started playing with it... and according to Eitan, it may/will be
>>> part of base at some point.
>>>
>>> Correct me if you lied to me on IRC Eitan...
>>
>> Wow.
>> That's exactly what people wanted.  We got some core kernel developers
>> on this list too like John Baldwin.  John, any chance this could be a
>> part of the base in near future?  Seems very reasonable to be so.
>
> Well, I think hats off to Eitan too.  He is the youngest person with a
> commit bit on this list, AFAIK.  He is one of "our kids" in the BSDs,
> and if he's the future, I'm happy.  The 30/40-somethings are too old for
> the future.

whoa there buddy! age has nothing to do with it :)  dare we go over what
"kids" created that are now on the intergarbage and rate them? :)  I'm
just saying!

No offense Eitan!  ...this George guy is running his mouth with
generalizations..

> He listens to the talk@ whining!

heh, that's part of the fun!