[nycbug-talk] OT: Help question / office space

Patrick McEvoy mcevoy.pat at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 10:39:40 EDT 2013

Hello,
I am helping a small client through a small office move and need a
reliable "Man with Van" guy. It is for probably one load to stuff on a
week day and would probably be about a full day of work. The reason why
I am posting here instead of just picking someone off Craigslist is that
I would like to work with someone who has been vouched for. This is of
course a normal paying gig, the only favor I ask is the vouch.
Thank you.

On a related note, if anyone needs office space around w56street BTW
Bway & 7th ave, I know of a room for you.