[nycbug-talk] PFSense wifi card for hostap mode

Mark Saad mark.saad at ymail.com
Tue May 28 11:18:57 EDT 2013

All
 I am currently using pfsense 2.03 for my home router. It has been good for
a long time however recently my atheros wifi card has started acting up. It
will reset and drop all the wireless clients for no apparent reason.  I am
looking to replace it with a newer card that of a mini-pci variety, but I
wanted to see what talk's recommendations were before I go out and get
something new.  So what do you all recommend ?

Mark Saad | mark.saad at ymail.com