[talk] VPN solutions

Edward Capriolo edlinuxguru at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 14:25:51 EDT 2014

I am not expert but java has a nice efficient libraries for working with
TCP/UDP. I knew some grey beard c-coders that wrote there own socket
libraries that:

1) were not cross platform (big Endianness issues)
2) stopped working correctly when same code was compiled on 64 bit machines

On the other hand someone on list...Speak up you know who you are...
Watched me write a JAVA UDP syslog server (to mysql) in java in <2 day.
Runs like butter, I still have the code.

That says something about Java networking to me.