[talk] VPN solutions

netmantej netmantej at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 21:03:27 EDT 2014

In the first ten years of my career, almost all of the issues I had on
the wire (network) where traced back to a Microsoft product
malfunctioning or working as designed.

In the last fifteen years of my career, most of the issues I have on the
wire or on the system trace back to a Java process malfunctioning or
working as designed.

-- Tim