[talk] T42 - Thinkpad T62 - Burned Out LCD Lamp - Works Otherwise

Bill Totman billtotman at billtotman.com
Mon Dec 15 11:30:11 EST 2014

If anyone is interested in a T42 for parts or otherwise, I have one to give away.

Everything but the LCD lamp functions.

The hard drive has been removed but the mount and mounting screws are present.

Don’t remember how much RAM is present, but it’s at least 1GB.

While the battery functions, I know not how well nor for how long.

The power adapter also functions.

But, wait! there’s more:

If you act today, you can get a gen-u-ine docking station to go with it.

In fact, you can have anything else unless you take the docking station with it - that is: all or nothing!

Happy Holidays!

-bt

P.S. You’ll also receive, at no price, a custom Gimme! (TM) Coffee sticker - while supplies last.