[nycbug-talk] NYC-Tokyo Connection

Isaac (.ike) Levy ike at blackskyresearch.net
Tue Jan 14 12:19:54 EST 2014

Hi All,

For the new year, I started working on a pfSense Japanese translation,
and one thing led to another here...

Just a quick heads up, for anyone who *might* be in Tokyo earlier than
AsiaBSDCon,

   Tokyo FreeBSD Benkyokai Group, Feb. 17, 2014
   "第26回 FreeBSD勉強会"
   "pfSense Practical Experiences: from home routers, to
High-Availability Datacenter Deployments"
   <http://atnd.org/events/47084>

Daichi Goto, a long time committer, organizes this meeting on a regular
basis.  While the talk will be about pfSense in various contexts, I've
also been asked to speak about NYC*BUG- and hope to build some bridges
between Tokyo and NYC!

I'm REALLY looking foreword to learning more about what *BSD things are
happening in Tokyo, I'll be sure to report back to list...

Best,
.ike