What is a hackathon

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Wed Jan 29 23:44:48 EST 2014

I would call this event a hackathon based on experience (and I have been in
SF for nearly a decade, the epicenter for this kind of thing), Wikipedia
seems to agree: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hackathon

I would use the word "sprint" to match your friend's definition of
hackathon.

On Wednesday, January 29, 2014, Mark Saad
<mark.saad at ymail.com<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','mark.saad at ymail.com');>>