Cryptome article on fortuna

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Mon Mar 3 20:23:13 EST 2014

Mark Saad:
> All
>   Cryptome has a long and detailed reposted article on rng's in particular fortuna . It's by some SUNY students ; It's math heavy and a bit beyond casual reading .  But worth the read .
>
> http://cryptome.org/2014/03/eat-entropy-have-it.pdf

Yes... and one of those authors is doing a meeting for us in either
April or May, Yevgeniy Dodis.  He spoke at Real World Crypto two months
ago, and bashed the Linux RNG pretty hard.

This is the link he sent me an hour ago... same paper.

http://eprint.iacr.org/2014/167

Definitely will be worth the time to at least browse the article.  It
should be a very good (and intense) meeting.