FreeBSD 10Gbs Networking Working

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Thu Mar 13 10:54:28 EDT 2014

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 10:36 AM, Isaac (.ike) Levy <
ike at blackskyresearch.net> wrote:

> Using commodity hardware and 10Gbit Intel nics, and FreeBSD 10.0, I'm
> pushing an actual 9.1-9.3Gbps (netperf tests), across 4x nics, no tuning.

For what it's worth:

http://lists.dragonflybsd.org/pipermail/users/2014-March/128240.html

Not exactly the same hardware, but comparable.

Something I've thought would be useful is some sort of test setup that
would automatically run test cases like this as new BSD versions come in -
not necessarily for comparison between types, but to show advancement or
regressions between releases.  That's wandering off to a whole new topic...