[talk] OpenBSD 5.6 group buy?

Brian Callahan bcallah at devio.us
Tue Sep 30 12:56:34 EDT 2014

Hi folks --

So OpenBSD 5.6 preorders are now up!
http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-cvs&m=141209477503670&w=2

Unlike previous releases (and as mentioned previously) Austin is no
longer handling the merchandise. Now a new openbsdstore.com (run by the
OpenBSD Europe people in the UK) is doing it. This will mean higher
shipping prices for us Americans (just did a shipping quote from them...
over $10 just for one CD).

Do we want to go in on a group buy for stuff? I can coordinate from up
here in Troy or someone can take up the banner in NYC. I'm also throwing
this out there for the Americans in devio.us

~Brian