[talk] Intro

R0B_ROD witchdoctor.mdf at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 20:58:06 EST 2015

Hello to all. I am slowly learning about the UNIX culture
and I am feeling closer to home each day. I am currently building
ports in 10.1-STABLE. I am a complete *BSD newbie, my little
experience is with Linux as a end-user. I have done some basic
administration for my own amd64 laptop or i686 P4 but I want to
really be useful to the world. Just looking for a place to call
'my hood'. I was born in NYC in 1984. Raised in Puerto Rico.
Thanks for reading.