[talk] "Grounding to nil"

R0B_ROD witchdoctor.mdf at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 21:47:44 EST 2015

The following is an idea that came about during meditation.
The learning curve is steep and everyday is another chance.
I think that life gives me little outlets for expression.
Some folks have a major public scene but I am just a series of bytes
on a screen. Feel free to reply as you wish.
Good day!

PS: A sense of humor is hoped for while reading the following.
I do not wish to push, promote or advertise any "religion", "cult"
or "yoga" "system". I am simply sharing information. Like I said before
looking for a 'hood' and friends to chill and hang out with.
Besides I do not mean anything racist or derogatory to anyone.
I come in peace and with love to all people.

@unix-clone:~ $ irssi -c irc.freenode.net
                   > /whois R0B_ROD
                   > /j #freebsd

#################################################<3

LOGO:
http://goo.gl/HmkSFo
Artwork of Taino Culture. A Behique or Witchdoctor (Shaman).
This artifact is a finger painting found on rocks found by
archaeologists in Puerto Rico.

DISCLAIMER:
This is for educational purposes only.
This is a cause, its intangible.
I will cooperate with all techs and any business entity founded on
helping the human race in some way or fashion. I simply want to learn.
I am not trying to take your customers. Science cannot be privatized nor
commercialized. I am not seeking wealth nor recognition but knowledge.

NON-DISCRIMINATION! NON-VIOLENCE! STOP WAR! MAKE LOVE! HACK THE PLANET!
I truly do not wish to offend anyone but if you are, sorry.

#################################################<3

First of all, I will be totally liable if I damage your box. I
promise that you can sue me and throw me in jail. I promise to keep
your data private and not look at your data either. I promise
I don't work for any law/military agency nor will report you to any
such agency. I will be completely confidential.

I am a scientist in pursuit of digital_artifacts that cause harm.
These are some interesting programs to say the least but its not my
job to know the author's motive. Someone needs to analyze them
now so the future has better defense because its only getting worse.

I want to dissect the Malicious software (viruses, worms, trojan
horse, root-kits, etc). Please allow me to explore your system and see
if I can find and remove the malicious program and infected files in
order to further my cause.

You see, I love computers and I want to help all computers in any
way I can. I am naturally heroic and this is my mission on Earth.
It$ not about money or your satisfaction, even though that is one
important goal of our Contact, I truly do it as a sport  for my friends,
the machines. I promise to do my very best and make you happy
with my service.

The best hackers on the planet have little to no formal education.
I don't "need" accredited education even though I would love a formal
education so my modus operandi is by trial and error(heuristics).
I assure you that I have plenty of hands-on experience(18 years
therefore I will cautiously investigate the unit(s).
(I hope). I'm not an "expert" in Malware but I must acquire samples and
start my part of the fight against digital_diseases.
Any kind of donation accepted. Thank you very much!

#gift.conf
hardware, computers(any condition), software, knowledge, ideas,
food (no meat, eggs or fish), cash/check/paypal/bitCoin,
could you refer me? or any gift you want.
I am deeply grateful for any gifts received however
even if you give me nothing the service is forever FREE.
Your satisfaction is enough for me.

The Pleasure Exercise is my preferred method of concentration
training. I am not related to any Cult, Society or Sect.
I don't even believe in the mantra, I just enjoy the process of doing
it.Beware that it does not matter if you believe in its effectiveness,
simply by reading the words of the mantra will cause effects for you.
Pretty cool huh?

Have a great day!