[talk] Free Hardware: 3x IBM eServer 325 and 2x SunFIRE V100

Izaac izaac at setec.org
Wed Jun 24 16:23:31 EDT 2015

These machines are located in rack at NYI.  Would you like them?
They're yours for free if you want to go rack-to-rack or can take them
away.

http://public.dhe.ibm.com/systems/support/system_x_pdf/e325spec.pdf

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19088-01/v100.srvr/816-2756-10/816-2756-10.pdf

(There's also a fourth e325 which I haven't repaired (simple button
sheered off the front bezel board but I'm too lazy to solder it) which
is an otherwise complete system that can be scrounged for spares.)

All are presently running NetBSD.  But I need the rack space for a
thumper.

Email me privately to get my attention.

--