[talk] New port announcement

Isaac Levy ike at blackskyresearch.net
Thu Mar 5 19:20:47 EST 2015

On Mar 5, 2015, at 5:42 PM, George Rosamond <george at ceetonetechnology.com> wrote:

> You are being unsubscribed, and we ask that you do not return. There is
> a scarcity of women in the open source community and technology in
> general, and it's things like that remind us why.

Grieved, I was debating weather or not to add more attention to this thread by adding to it.  I also do not intend to gang up on Brett here, (the subject of his initial post is cool).  Yet, because this is the second incident, I see no need for any explanation:

Without apology, the contents of that footer is in no way acceptable on this list.

Best,
.ike