[talk] Fwd: freebsd/Crochet

Mike Nichols mike at myownsoho.net
Sun Mar 8 00:00:18 EST 2015

Wow, awesome. i haven't had a chance to play with this yet, as i only heard about it last week. Cant wait to see where this goes, and try it out on a few different platforms i have -- including one that is exynos (arm64).

Anyone put together images for these?

On March 7, 2015 8:31:59 PM EST, George Rosamond <george at ceetonetechnology.com> wrote:
>Crochet is now an official FreeBSD project.. really a well-done
>platform
>for building images, aimed initially just at ARM but it expanded.

Sent from my Android device.

MIke Nichols

+1 347 725-1661
Mike at myownsoho.net .