[talk] NetBSD on Hardkernel ODROID-C1

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Wed Mar 18 19:53:52 EDT 2015

Steven Kreuzer:
> NetBSD now runs on a $35 dollar quad core ARMv7 board that has 1G of RAM and gigabit ethernet
>
> http://blog.netbsd.org/tnf/entry/netbsd_ported_to_hardkernel_odroid <http://blog.netbsd.org/tnf/entry/netbsd_ported_to_hardkernel_odroid>

I know there's been a lot of FreeBSD work on the ODroid also.

Daisuke Aoyama has Nas4Free running on it now, and it sounds relatively
stable.

I've been frustrated recently with ARM stuff due to regularly flaky
microSD cards left and right.  I can't do anything remotely
disk-intensive on them without getting bad CRC errors, 'undiagnosable'
svn errors, etc.

It seems only stuff using SD cards is consistent.