[talk] IPSec vulnerability?

Isaac (.ike) Levy ike at blackskyresearch.net
Tue May 19 12:43:14 EDT 2015

Hi Thomas,

On May 19, 2015 09:58:41 am EDT, "Thomas Wunderlich" <twunde at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey would someone with more familiarity with IPSec comment on
> https://www.altsci.com/ipsec/
>
> I've been thinking about setting up IPSec recently, but this casts serious
> doubts on that project.
>

> Best,
> Thomas Wunderlich

I've sent email to each of the projects security mailing address,

   NetBSD - (assuming Christos has rang the bell with those patches...)

   OpenBSD - Theo says "We don't use that code."

   FreeBSD - Security team investigating, as incoming reference ticket #649

   DragonflyBSD - I just now emailed them :)

Now back to other work for me...
I'd assume the projects would welcome people with time to attempt to
replicate the problem and provide specific detail/context.

Best,
.ike