[talk] Detroit user group

Siobhan Lynch slynch2112 at me.com
Wed Nov 18 14:09:19 EST 2015

> On 11/18/15 08:59, George Neville-Neil wrote:
>> Excellent news.  Detroit isn't that far from NYC...
>>
>> Best,
>> George
>>

> wow - yet another thing Detroit is doing better than LA at.  reminds me
> i need to get off my ass here :)
>
> -pete

Wow, Detroit, was there this past summer, its not a bad flight, and there’s usually some free flowing green stuff on the other side.

I’ve actually thought about moving there, or at the very least to Ann Arbor. Maybe its a good sign many of us seem to be thinking about MI, because it needs an influx of people and money.

(and yes all, I am still alive, just busy, like many of y’all I got on the consulting bandwagon (years later than I should have), I haven’t been hurting for business since I did)

-Trish

—

Siobhan Lynch
Principle