[talk] In Contrast to BSD init, A history of modern init systems (1992-2015)

Sujit K M kmsujit at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 03:56:53 EDT 2015

On Sat, Sep 19, 2015 at 1:19 PM, Malcolm Matalka <mmatalka at gmail.com> wrote:
> It is not an init system, as I said in the first email you responded to,
> however multiple init systems have drawn inspiration directly from it such
> as runit and s6.  It is also covered in the initial link that kicked off
> this discussion due to its influence.

Quote You Below in your most recent Mail

"If you take a few minutes to read the website you'll notice that is imaging
 software, not an init system"

> It would be appreciated if you read the content being discussed, and your
> own links, better, especially when you take on an aggressive and
> authoritative tone.

Any opensource development will have a aggressive look at a open place.
If you please search google for "daemon tools" it gets
"http://www.daemon-tools.cc"
If you want people to look at every bit of information before asking questions,
you won't find it here.