[talk] Python

Sujit K M kmsujit at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 11:58:04 EDT 2016

I agree with whole of the comments except for the one below.

> when you tackle a task, like java, there's just a ton of libraries that
> you can leverage off of...

You would find tonnes of packages in Python too. But Java for instance, In
my job, Where I deal
with services, I find people to be suffering from an IN/OUT Syndrome where
in all the work they
carry out is to map an input/configurations/database/configurations/partial
output and repeat.
This according to me is bad.

The other thing I find difficult with Java is that these tonnes of
libraries, have documentation which
is not worth a penny or useful. I mean does Apache for instance provide
performance issues as a
part of documentation. I find testers who also should have a part in
documentation, not doing this.
Un-Chartered waters I guess.