[talk] Python

Sujit K M kmsujit at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 08:11:53 EDT 2016

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 5:36 PM, Edward Capriolo <edlinuxguru at gmail.com> wrote:
> https://docs.oracle.com/javase/specs/jvms/se7/html/jvms-4.html

I still guess the classfile size on hard disk.

> http://www.javaworld.com/article/2077408/core-java/sizeof-for-java.html

No Size of In Java Is what I see in this document.

But let me take a guess, Every programmer has to calculate his object
size an then
see whether it is actually equal to file size on his disk. Or better
still add a commit hook
to check and do a basic primitive validation.