[talk] Climate Mirror

Assaf Rutenberg assaf at eml.cc
Wed Dec 14 14:46:33 EST 2016

As far as maintaining a non US mirror or storage space,  i am in the midst of moving to Ecuador and can reliably maintain a NAS/Server down there,  albeit with the slower connections afforded in South America,  if someone can help me set one up.  I think i even have a box of 4TB drives packed away that i could use. I'll be back in the States early in January for a month or two and will make it to the next nyc-bug meetup to see if there is any way i can be of help.

-assaf