[talk] Streaming tonight

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Thu Feb 4 13:17:28 EST 2016

On 02/04/16 12:54, Isaac (.ike) Levy wrote:

>> On Feb 4, 2016, at 11:27 AM, Ariel Sánchez <arielsanchezmora at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Ike, your link in page 11 of the PDF tells me its forbidden
>>
>> http://www.nycbug.org/event/10636/
>

> The line visually breaks in the pdf, which appears to break clicking on it,
>
> The presentation deck I referenced,
> http://www.nycbug.org/event/10636/NYCBug.20151119.srb.pdf
>
> The video is likewise linked from the nycbug site,
> http://www.nycbug.org/index.cgi?action=view&id=10636

I am not in a position to download the slides, and dont quite remember,
but one streaming viewer in the UK pointed out that you placed tcsh
*after* csh in your shell chronology.

If it's the case, I think it's safe to assume that it's an editing
oversight, and not a mistake.

This is what happens when NYC*BUG meetings become mainstream viewing.

Can we block the UK from streaming?  Anyone from Netflix here?  What
about users trying to bypass with proxies?

;)