[talk] esoteric hardware dmesgs

Sujit K M kmsujit at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 03:26:52 EDT 2016

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 7:04 AM, George Rosamond
<george at ceetonetechnology.com> wrote:
> Jun Ebihara uploaded a bunch of NetBSD (and one OpenBSD) dmesgs on
> http://dmesgd.nycbug.org/, currently the last ten or so entries.  Well,
> the Raspberry Pis aren't *that* interesting.
>
> Well worth perusing....

I see some are broken systems. Since I see these are ARM Systems,
Hardware Documentation will
be minimal. If Jun could tell what is the status of each of these
systems dmesgs it would be helpful, or
could tell what the System 'aka documentation of ARM Hardware, for
example an catalog at a site to purchase
would have a basic detail regarding what is hardware content' is like
one could figure out what is wrong
with dmesgs.