[talk] Installfest, Spread the word at HOPE!

Isaac (.ike) Levy ike at blackskyresearch.net
Mon Jun 20 08:58:58 EDT 2016

Hi All,

HOPE is coming up next month, and this is *the* opportunity to get the word out about the NYC*BUG InstallFest, to a new audience!

In years past, hacking/info-sec scene was had the *BSD family at the core.  A new generation coming up has not been exposed to the BSD's in the same way, and anyone from around NYC*BUG can and should play a role in taking the BSD's to a new audience!

A few pertinent details:

- https://hope.net/ July 22-24, Hotel Pennsylvania

- The flyer attached, we need folks to print and help distribute!

- The FreeBSD Foundation will have a table this year (!), I believe GNN is running it.
(They may want some volunteers to help man the table?  Email admin@ to get plugged into it...)

Best,
.ike