[talk] despair with linux

Raúl Cuza raulcuza at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 02:11:21 EDT 2016

I noticed he mentioned nothing about virtual machines. If all testing is being done on VMs with average up times in hours if not minutes, how will the issues he brings up get caught? I don't know that this is how the distos test, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

Sent without help from A.I. | ' L ' |