[talk] [membership at sdf.org: [SDF] Plan9 Boot Camp is BACK!]

Thomas Levine _ at thomaslevine.com
Mon May 9 19:15:29 EDT 2016

Some people created new SDF accounts and found that the plan9 command to
give unexpected results. It seems like you need a higher level of
membership than a new unvalidated account in order to do that. I am at
Patron Lifetime Membership Level (ARPA), and that was apparently enough.

The bootcamp registration has apparently at capacity, but they'll
supposedly run another in September.