[talk] OpenBSD on iBook G4

Ariel Sánchez arielsanchezmora at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 15:34:27 EDT 2016

I remember seeing this video for OpenBSD 6 and XFCE. Really like his
channel - mind you, this is all in a VM, so barring hardware issues it
should help you.

How-to Install OpenBSD 6.0 plus XFCE desktop and basic applications

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC5D9fenQBs

Ariel Sanchez Mora

"The best way out is always through."*—Robert Frost*