[talk] Tonight

Ariel Sánchez arielsanchezmora at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 14:10:32 EDT 2016

I can record with my cel phone, as I have a tripod for it, and a lavalier
mic if Ike agrees. The recording would look and sound like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17P6gzyFeRE&index=2&list=PL2rC-8e38bUUqlIf-gPkoFHgfA-J_XKKh

and Patrick can later add it to the nycbug site?

Ariel Sanchez Mora

"The best way out is always through."*—Robert Frost*