[talk] S3 Work-a-likes

Thomas Levine _ at thomaslevine.com
Sat Nov 12 18:35:47 EST 2016

The interesting features for me were mostly the ones that Edward
Capriolo presented on 03 Nov 2016 12:09:55 -0400. None compelled me;
that is, I don't think I personally would ever want to use any of the
features if my goal was just to make good software.

Note that I don't have a job and that I thus don't really benefit from
the illusion of legibility, the name brand, the general sophistry that
the S3 features provide.